Updated: October, 30, 2023
Intellectual LLC, doing business as Intellectual & Co., Int & Co., Intellectual Collective, Intellectual Public Benefit Company, Intellectual PBC, and Intellectual (“INTELLECTUAL”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) is a Statutory Public Benefit Limited Liability Company incorporated in the State of Delaware, United States of America. Our global headquarters is located in Arlington, Virginia, USA. We have been proactively creating positive impact in the world since April 6 of 2010. One of our founding principles is the utmost respect to privacy.
This section applies only to Connecticut residents. Under the Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA), you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right to be informed whether or not we are processing your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- Right to request deletion of your personal data
- Right to obtain a copy of the personal data you previously shared with us
- Right to opt out of the processing of your personal data if it is used for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects (“profiling”)
To submit a request to exercise these rights described above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we decline to take action regarding your request and you wish to appeal our decision, please email us at email@example.com. Within sixty (60) days of receipt of an appeal, we will inform you in writing of any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal, including a written explanation of the reasons for the decisions.